Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You Have to Start Somewhere

So you’ve made it to my blog. You are on my good side so far. I created this blog to share my ideas (sometimes unusually unconventional) and hopefully inform you about issues that are important to me, all the while being wittingly entertaining. However, I warn you now, I am fluent in sarcasm and I am sure that will be present in my post at some point or another. 

You may ask, “Are you a writer?” Well of course, who hasn’t written something in their lifetime?

 Do I want to be a professional writer? The answer to that would be no. I write in my grammatically incorrect way to preserve my thoughts while allowing my mind to evolve. 

So what’s the topic of this blog? My first intentions with this blog was to write about living with a Chronic Illness and how to still try and have some form of a ‘normal’ life. Then I realized I have much more on my mind, so I am not going to put limitations on the topics I will write about. What I want to achieve with this blog is to spread awareness about Chronic Lyme Disease, Chiari Malformation, Gastroparesis, and Chronic Pain while intertwining post about life, philosophy, art, and other random nonsense’s. 

So stay tuned to see where this goes. And remember... 
Even in the darkest moments, if you look hard enough there will always be a light shining.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sarah,
    I am your biggest fan.

    Throughout our friendship you have inspired me through your perseverance. When i look at you i see the best friend a girl could ask for. You make me smile, cry, and scream with laughter all the same time, and that's what makes you so special. You are one of a kind and i am so excited you made a blog that i can read, you better update regularly!!

    Love you,
    Your best friend.

    ReplyDelete